The tenth meeting of Wellingborough Conservative Policy Forum
We will discuss this paper at 1930 on 24th March, 2014 at Rushden Conservative Club.
44 High Street South
T: 01933 312445
No response has yet been received from Government.
No summary has yet been received from the Conservative Policy Forum.
No submission was sent to the Conservative Policy Forum.
You can download the relevant policy papers by clicking on the links below:
Conservative Policy Forum Paper – Employment (Adobe Acrobat file format).
If you prefer to contribute via our website you can, here’s what to do.
- Read the policy paper(s)
- Register with us if you haven’t already done so.
- Login to us at the top of the page.
- Navigate back to this page.
- Type your response to each of the questions below in the “Your Comment” area at the bottom of the page.
- Click the “Submit Comment” button.
I will include your contribution with all others we receive.
Questions For Discussion
- 1. In your opinion, what more could be done to support businesses looking at taking on more staff?
- 2. What measures do you propose which would further the Government’s aim of making the labour market more “efficient, flexible and fair”?
- 3. What should the Government’s priorities be when looking at welfare reform in relation to the labour market and supporting people into work?
- 4. What further steps can the Government take to make Apprenticeships the “new norm” for school leavers who decide not to go to university?
- Other comments (if any).
Wellingborough Conservative Policy Forum
E: email@example.com (Wellingborough)
T: @WellingboroughC (Wellingborough)
W: www.conservativepolicyforum.com (National)